Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which British film studio has become synonymous with the Bond series?
2. Which Bond novel was written in the first person?
3. On which Mediterranean island was the Lotus chase filmed in "The Spy Who Loved Me"?
4. Which indie band submitted a title song for "Tomorrow Never Dies" but were rejected?
5. How many Bond scores did John Barry write?
6. Which composer is fast earning himself the title of "The Next John Barry", at least as far as Bond movies go?
7. Which Bond villain's real name was Zbigniew Krycsiwiki?
8. Kingsley Amis wrote the first Bond novel four years after Ian Fleming died, but what pen name did he use?
9. Which star was first considered for the role of Bond when Sean Connery announced that he would not be returning after "Diamonds Are Forever"?
10. What nationality, according to Ian Fleming, was James Bond?
11. Who was James Bond's secretary?
12. Here's a character that I think only appeared in the books. Who was Bond's housekeeper?
13. The extras of which Bond movie were paid $20 and a beer?
14. When she told Bond her name, he replied, "I must be dreaming". Which Bond girl was it?
15. Caroline Cossey, who played a Bond girl at the pool under her stage name Tula in "For Your Eyes Only", was originally a man. Is that true or false?
16. What was the only Bond film, up to and including "The World Is Not Enough", that actually featured the performer in the opening title sequence?
17. Monica Van Der Syl forged her place in the Bond world by doing what?
18. Which rock star recorded a version of "The Man With The Golden Gun"?
19. What is the name of the bogus company Bond says he works for?
20. What is the name of the ski resort where Bond meets Locke for the first time in "For Your Eyes Only"?
Source: Author mayshus
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.