Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the correct title of the live action and stop-motion animation movie made from one of Roald Dahl's books?
2. What was the title of Stanley Kubrick's controversial movie about brain-washing released in Great Britain in 1971?
3. Despite its London setting and its largely British cast which American actress received an Academy Award nomination for her role in "The Pumpkin Eater"?
4. What was the theme of the movie "Watermelon Man" released in the U.S.A. in 1970?
5. Which fruits formed the one word title of Woody Allen's 1971 movie release?
6. What was the title of John Steinbeck's novel that was turned into a movie released in 1940?
7. What was the name of the 1951 released Bob Hope film inspired by a Damon Runyon short story?
8. What was the occupation of the character called Biff who found himself strongly attracted to "The Strawberry Blonde" in the 1941 movie starring James Cagney?
9. What was the name of the 1974 Disney movie about three orphan children who strike gold in 1878 California?
10. Who was the leading male star in "Cocoanut Grove", a 1938 movie about a band in a Los Angeles night club?
Source: Author Philian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.