Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these movies had the most Oscar nominations without winning Best Picture?
2. What actress appeared in more Best Picture nominees between 1991 and 2006 than any other?
3. No single person directed more than three Best Picture nominees between 1991 and 2006. There were five men who helmed three: Peter Jackson (the three "Lord of the Rings" pictures) and the four listed below. Which of these were not nominated for Best Director all three times?
4. No male actor appeared in more than five of the Best Picture nominees between '91 and '06. Which of the following did NOT appear in five Best Picture nominees?
5. Who was the only actor between 1991 and 2006 to appear in three Best Picture nominees in the same year?
6. Which of these actors was in the most Best Picture nominees between 1991 and 2006, without ever receiving a nomination himself?
7. Only one composer scored as many Best Picture nominees between '91 and '06 as "Lord of the Rings" maestro Howard Shore (who worked on six altogether). Who?
8. Which of the following cinematographers did NOT shoot four Best Picture nominees between 1991 and 2006?
9. Which of the following screenwriters was NOT nominated three times for Best-Picture-nominated films between '91 and '06?
10. Who received the most Oscar nominations, between 1991 and 2006, for work on films that were nominated for Best Picture?
Source: Author evenlater
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.