Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. So, we have a link between Jules Verne's "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea" and an animated film depicting a father's search for his son. Marlin, the father, looks a bit like the fish in the photo. What is the name of the film?
2. Now we have a connection between a baseball player nicknamed 'the Sultan of Swat' and a piglet with a desire to be a sheepdog. What film fits the bill?
3. In this classic 1968 film set in the future, a group of astronauts crash-land on a planet where the local humanoids are used for sport, experimentation or just killed as vermin by the dominant simian species. Not a nice place to visit, it seems. Which film is being described?
4. Growing up with friends Thumper and Flower, this film's hero comes of age when he saves his friend, Faline, from an attack by dogs and helps lead his friends to safety from a forest fire. Who is the hero who lends his name to the film?
5. This one is a bit of a fairy tale with a princess being rescued from a dragon and getting married to her true love. The story is a bit more complicated than that as it is not love at first sight, the lord of the castle has designs on her and there is a curse to be broken. However, the music is good and the hero's donkey companion finds love as well. Which film fits the bill?
6. Which science fiction spy comedy starts and ends with squashed bugs, involves the possible destruction of Earth and makes frequent use of neuralizers? The photo bears more than a passing resemblance to Frank, one of the aliens in disguise.
7. Which 2008 animated film sees a food-loving martial arts fanatic earn his place with the Furious Five by overcoming the evil Tai Lung?
8. In this film our masked vigilante heroes battle the Foot clan and their New York City crime wave. What name do they (and the 1990 film) go by?
9. This selection of films all have a surfing theme. The one we are looking for is the animated one from 2007 featuring penguins. It shares its name with a 1966 song and 1971 album from The Beach Boys. Which one is it?
10. This film follows the adventures of a diminutive adoptee who is not accepted at first by either the family's son, George, or the resident cat, Snowbell. Not very surprising about the cat. Things get complicated when his long lost "parents'' turn up to claim him and the alley cats also wish to get hold of him. What is the name of the film?
Source: Author suomy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.