Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. It's 1961. Kitty Kyle is standing in the pouring rain when he sees a strange thing. A woman throws a cat out of a taxi. The woman is called Holly. The cat is called Cat. The cat is a metaphor for the woman. What is the movie called?
2. It's 1963. Kitty Kyle is visiting a friend who will become an iconic screen image. The cat does not appear to be called anything. It is owned by a man called Mr Blofeld. What is the movie called?
3. It's 1999. Kitty Kyle is on a landing. A black cat walks past him. Then another black cat walks past him. Or is it the same black cat? Someone calls it déjà vu. What is the movie called?
4. It's 1979. Kitty Kyle is visiting his friend called Jones, which entails a trip into space. It's an out of this world experience that will soon turn into an out of body experience. What is the movie called?
5. It's 1972. Kitty Kyle is surreptitiously watching America's first X rated cartoon. It features a fox called Winston Schwartz; a crow called Duke and, of course, a cat. What is the film called?
6. It's 2004. Kitty Kyle has come across a strange creature. It's a ginger cat that walks upright in boots, wears a cape and sports a large black hat with a yellow feather. The cat's called Puss and accompanies a donkey called Donkey. What is the film called?
7. It's 1997. Here's Kitty Kyle with a cat called Mr Bigglesworth. He's on the lap of a bald man called Douglas but we're clearly still in the realm of absurd dress as there's another man who looks like he's walked straight out of the sixties. What is the film called?
8. It's 1972. Kitty Kyle has found a stray cat that's lucky enough to have been called up to act in a movie. This is the opening scene of a film that spawned two sequels. The cat is sitting on the lap of a man called Don. What is the movie called?
9. It's 2001. Kitty Kyle has gone to school and is sitting in class with his friend called Mrs Norris. Suddenly, a tabby cat turns into a teacher. Someone calls it, "bloody brilliant!" What is the movie called?
10. It's 2000. Kitty Kyle is visiting a friend called Mr. Jinx. Here is a family around the dinner table and a young man, called Gaylord, who is actually talking about milking cats. It brings tears to Kitty Kyle's eyes. As the young man calls it, he could milk anything with nipples. What is the movie called?
Source: Author glendathecat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.