Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. An unidentified flying object is reported having been spotted traveling at over 4,000 miles per hour, orbiting the planet. Several different international broadcasters are seen making a report. Reports emanate from which of the following countries?
2. The flying saucer, as it were, lands in Washington, D.C. Klaatu, (Michael Rennie) says, "We have come to visit you in peace and with goodwill." Klaatu is bearing an object, which suddenly springs open. How do the soldiers react?
3. Who or what is Gort?
4. What is the name of the hospital, to which Klaatu is transported?
5. Klaatu has assumed the name of Mr. Carpenter. Klaatu agrees to have Bobby show Klaatu around the city. They decide to go to the movies. What does Klaatu offer to give Bobby for two dollars?
6. Klaatu admires the Lincoln Memorial and the words that are inscribed there. Klaatu asks Bobby, whom does he think is the greatest man in America today. Bobby clarifies the question, to mean, whom does Klaatu think is the smartest man in the whole world. Who does Bobby suggest this person to be?
7. Bobby becomes suspicious of Klaatu, after Bobby observes Klaatu leave the apartment building. How does Klaatu signal his robot?
8. What has Klaatu done to make a significant demonstration to the world?
9. To whom, does Klaatu issue what may be arguably the most famous line of all time, in science fiction movies?
10. Klaatu leaves Earth without destroying the planet.
Source: Author christopherm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.