Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The movie is "A Mighty Wind" (2003), another fun mockumentary by Christopher Guest. Which of the following is one of the film's taglines?
2. "Backdraft" (1991) is an action flick directed by Ron Howard that stars Robert DeNiro and Kurt Russell. Which of the following taglines is NOT one of the ones used by this blockbuster in its advertising?
3. No quiz about windy movies can omit the incomparable "Gone With the Wind" (1939). For such a wonderful film, it sure has silly taglines. Which of the following ISN'T one of them?
4. Director M. Night Shyamalan has come up with a few interesting stories for his movies, most of which involve unexpected twists. Which of his films has the tagline, "Four nations, one destiny!"?
5. The tagline is "It's night. It's cold. It's coming." It is perfect for this movie, whose title evokes a weather phenomenon that can make it hard to see where you are going when you are driving.
6. The plot of "The Mist" (2007) is typical for scary movies. A freak storm brings unearthly creatures to a small town, and a group hide in the supermarket. They know that the monsters can smell the blood of those who aren't brave, but that makes them even more afraid. Which of the following taglines goes with this movie?
7. The tagline is "It's all about the monkey trial that rocked America!" Starring Spencer Tracy, Fredric March, and a young Dick York (before he was Darrin in "Bewitched"), which of the following movies is it?
(Hint: Remember the running theme of the movies in this quiz.)
8. The tagline for this film is "When a Woman Loves!" Though the title of the movie makes it sounds like it has to do with dangerous weather conditions in the ocean, it is actually a pre-code melodrama about a woman who falls from grace, starring Norma Shearer. Which of the following films is it?
9. "The Hurricane" (1999), with Denzel Washington, sounds like it is about a storm. In this case the tempest is figurative and not literal. It is about a boxer accused of murder. The tagline is: "His greatest fight was for __________."
10. The tagline is "Feel its Fury!" The movie is about a terrible weather event, and stars George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg and Diane Lane. Which of the following movies is it?
Source: Author shuehorn
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.