Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the best known cavemen is the cartoon character Fred Flintstone. Which of these was his best friend and neighbour?
2. "One Million B.C." is a fantasy film that starred Victor Mature, Carole Landis and Lon Chaney, Jr. in the lead roles. Was the film nominated for any Oscars?
3. "The Inheritors" is a fictional story of the extinction of the last tribe of the Neanderthals. Which author, more famous for having written "Lord of the Flies", published this novel in 1955?
4. The prehistoric setting was also used by the comic strip "B.C.". Who was the creator of the strip?
5. Another well known fictional character from ancient history is Conan the Barbarian. Which of these forms of entertainment did he first feature in?
6. Which of these popular singers released a song titled "Neanderthal Man"?
7. "Ice Age" is an animated film that released in 2002. Which of these was *not* one of the main characters?
8. "Far Cry Primal" is an action-adventure video game that was created as a prequel to the popular "Far Cry" series. On which continent is it set?
9. While this movie is not set in the past, it features animals that became extinct long before man roamed on the earth. Which of these movies was the first in a series about cloned dinosaurs created by scientists?
10. To end this quiz we have another animated film, "The Croods". Which of these actors lent their vocal talents to this movie?
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.