Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ashrita Furman has set and held many Guinness world records including which of the following?
2. Furman's first Guinness world record was set in 1979. What was the record for?
3. In 2003, Furman achieved his personal goal of breaking a record in each of the seven continents. On which continent did he achieve this?
4. Furman particularly seemed to pick exotic locations for breaking some of his records. Where did he set the record for the fastest mile covered on a kangaroo ball or space hopper in 2005?
5. Furman has created several new activities and set records in these areas. Of the following, which did Furman create?
6. In 2012, Furman set a record for cutting the maximum number of apples mid-air using which equipment?
7. Another record set by Furman involves the fastest time taken to push an orange for one mile. You should know that, if it involves Furman, it can't be so straightforward. So how was the orange to be pushed?
8. Ashrita Furman has done many underwater activities and gained many records in the process. Of the following, which record was NOT first set by Furman?
9. One of Furman's early records was set in April 1986 in the US. In which dizzying activity was he participating at the time?
10. Lest you take all of Furman's records lightly, he has also displayed remarkable levels of fitness while setting some of them. Which of these mountains did he climb on stilts in 2011 setting the record for the highest mountain climbed on stilts?
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.