Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On October 8, 1955, the first song specifically written for a movie score made the Billboard number one spot. What is the song?
2. Which song is NOT from the "Saturday Night Fever" soundtrack?
3. Which song is from a movie score?
4. Which composer had a number one hit with "Love Theme from 'Romeo and Juliet'" in 1969?
5. "The Morning After" is from which motion picture?
6. Lulu sang the theme for "To Sir, With Love" in 1967. Which James Bond film did she record the theme to in 1974?
7. Which song is NOT from the soundtrack of the 1978 Movie "Grease"?
8. Who had a 1977 number one hit with "Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band"?
9. "Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In" is a medley of songs made popular by The Fifth Dimension. Which seventies movie is the hit song from?
10. Who recorded the theme from the movie "Shaft"?
Source: Author shanteyman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.