Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "When I'm sad she comes to me, with a thousand smiles she gives to me free."
2. "But we can tell 'em no, or we could let it go. But I'd rather be a hangin' on."
3. "You know I never seem to give or ever get enough. And I just can't seem to live without that sweet bodacious stuff".
4. "A bright yellow sun that will make the crops come and let the old days go".
5. "Ladies hold the aces and their lovers call it passion. The men call it pleasure but to me it's old fashioned. Times they're a changin' nothing ever stands still, If I don't stop a changin' I'll be writing my will".
6. "I ain't complainin' 'cause everything's rotten. Go insanin' an' anything's forgotten."
7. "Holy lands are sinkin' birds take to the sky. The prophets are all stinking drunk, I know the reason why."
8. "Where you came from you ain't alone, Live and loved from the old jaw bone, Oh don't you cry you're home sweet home."
9. "Rockin' in the cradle with a high school vamp, screaming and hummin'like an old tube amp"
10. "You got to get yourself back on your feet
Well...no baby fooling everybody you meet
Oh oh oh...Oh oh oh...oh...oh...oh...
Oh baby hummingeverybody
Licking everybody you meet".
Source: Author diamond_ring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.