Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What city is The Animals' song "House of the Rising Sun" about?
2. Who was the lead singer for The Animals?
3. "Strobe light beam, creates dreams, Walls move, minds do too" are the first words of which Animals song?
4. "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" was first recorded in 1964 by which jazz singer?
5. Which of these singles had "I Can't Believe It" on the B-Side?
6. "I'm Crying" was a hit from which album?
7. Which Animals song lasted 7.27 minutes and took up both sides of the single and was recorded in 1967?
8. Which of these Animals songs was written by Gerry Goffin and Carole King?
9. What song was a hit for The Animals as well as for The Ramones?
10. John Entwistle was The Animals' original bassist.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.