Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Barry's last name hasn't always been Manilow. What was his last name before he changed it?
2. What Manilow song are these lyrics from: "Before I knew that I was blessed, when I was just like the rest of the people who never let dreams in their mind"?
3. What college did Barry attend?
4. Barry was married for around a year at the start of his career. What was his wife's name?
5. After Bary quit touring, he started a "permanent" show at the Hilton in Las Vegas, Nevada. What is the name of this show?
6. Barry often opens his shows with which song?
7. Barry has an album out called, "Here At The Mayflower" Which song is NOT a song featured on this album?
8. What Manilow song are these lyrics from? "Then years go by to wonder why and wonder what we learned. Was the bridge we should've crossed, the one we burned.."
9. Which comedy sitcom did Barry Manilow make an appearance on in an episode titled, "Fanilow"?
10. Which of these are Broadway scores written by Barry Manilow?
Source: Author ManilowGirl15
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.