Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the Doors' best known songs has the famous line "Girl, we couldn't get much higher"?
2. Which song has these lyrics: "Sidewalk crouches at her feet, like a dog that begs for something sweet, do you hope to make her see, you fool, do you hope to pluck this dusty jewel"?
3. What song starts with these lyrics: "You know the day destroys the night, night divides the day, tried to run, tried to hide"?
4. How about this one: "I see your hair is burning, hills are filled with fire, if they say I never loved you, you know they are a liar"?
5. What song are these lyrics from: "Girl you gotta love your man, take him by the hand, make him understand"?
6. Which song has these lyrics: "Now, I'm gonna love you till the heavens stop the rain, I'm gonna love you till the stars fall from the sky on you and I"?
7. In one of the Doors more famous songs, how many times do they want to be loved?
8. How about this one "Faces look ugly when you're alone, women seem wicked when you're unwanted, streets are uneven when you're down"?
9. Which lengthy song has these lyrics: "Music is your special friend, dance on fire as it intends, music is your only friend, until the end"?
10. Which song has the lyrics "The killer awoke before dawn, put his boots on, he took a face down the ancient gallery and he walked down the hall"?
Source: Author diamondjim68
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stuthehistoryguy
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.