Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In this song there are two ways that will lead to disappointment: "..by not burning in the wreckage, or drowning at the bottom of the sea.." Which song is it?
2. This is supposed to be a "letter that I never sent" in which he asks her : "Do you still remember me the boy you laughed with, or that you learned to live without?" Which song is it?
3. "I begin to hate you for your face not just the things you do." Which song is it?
4. Finish the lyric: "So, it's sad this doesn't suit you now And me fresh out of ...."?
5. It's one of four songs off the whole album where the title is mentioned in the song itself. (Here's some lyrics to help you out) "It's short just like your temper, but somewhat golden like the afternoons we used to spend before you got too cool, ... blah blah blah, ...yeah, but I wish you were my shadow." Which is it?
6. Another 1 of 4 where the title is mentioned in the song. ( Here's a hint )"Thank her for reminding me of all the things I've done completely wrong." Which is it?
7. Finish the lyric: "The only broken-hearted loser you'll ever need, or I'll be left alone forever with my ...."?
8. At the end of the song she is hung from the brige on a Monday. Which song is it?
9. In the song Soco Amaretto Lime he says " ...you're tearing up your photos because you want to forget..." (What does he want to forget?)
10. This song is to/about his best friend so it might throw you off when he says "I remember I kept thinking that I know you never would, but now I know I want to kill you like only a best friend could." Which song is it?
Source: Author joshsbabi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.