Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We'll start off with one from "Your Favorite Weapon". Finish the following lyric: "Last night I swallowed liquor and a ____...".
2. What CD is the song "The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows" from?
3. From what song is the following lyric:
"You're just jealous 'cause we're young and in love.
Your stomach's filled up but you're starved for conversation.
You're spending all your nights growing old in your bed.
And you're tearing up your photos 'cause you wanna forget.
4. In which song does lead singer Jesse Lacey claim that he is "heaven sent"?
5. "So is that what you call a getaway?
Tell me what you away with."
The above lyric is sung in which song?
6. The song "It Could Be a Good Excuse" has been released by Brand New.
7. "Mix Tape's First Song" is a song by Brand New.
8. The following is sung on which song:
"If it makes you less sad..."?
9. Which song only has two lines which are repeated throughout?
10. Does the song Magazines appear on "Your Favorite Weapon?"
11. From which song is the following lyric:
"Nothing that you do is new to anything or anyone but you"?
12. Are "Secondary" and "Logan to Government Center" on the same album?
13. In which song does Jesse Lacey sing "We don't believe in filler?"
14. "Jaws Theme Swimming" appears on "Deja Entendu."
15. Who is the lead singer of Brand New?
Source: Author KKid4
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.