Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From the album "Your Favorite Weapon", which song are the following lyrics from?
"Have another drink and drive yourself home,
I hope there's ice on all the roads,
and you can think of me when you forget your seat belt
and again when your head goes through the windshield"
2. Can you identify this song?
"And even if her plane crashes tonight
she'll find some way to disappoint me,
by not burning in the wreckage,
or drowning at the bottom of the sea.
'Jess, I still taste you,
thus reserve my right to hate you.'
And all this empty space that you create
does nothing for my flawless sense of style."
3. From "Your Favorite Weapon", which song do these lyrics belong to?
"Watch you on the one's and two's.
Through a window in a well lit room.
Become a recluse.
And I blame myself 'cause I make things hard
and you're just trying to help."
4. On "Deja Entendu", where can you find the following lyrics?
"Some rules are made with all intentions to break
And she defends it with a warped rationale.
And I've seen what happens to the wicked and proud
When they decide to try to take on the throne for the crown."
5. Lyrical masterpiece, or teenage garbage? Name the song, and then decide.
"Am I correct to defend the fist that holds this pen?
It's ink that lies,
the pen, the page, the paper.
I live, I learn.
You will always take what I have earned.
And so aid my end while I believe I'm winning."
6. Please fill in the missing lyric:
"We saw the western coast
I saw the hospital
Nursed the shoreline like a wound
Reports of lover's tryst
Were neither clear nor descript
We kept it safe and slow
7. From their third album, 'The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me', which song references the Bible with the lines:
"I have burned the bush that covered my light
even though I'm scared I won't burn that bright."
8. Can you name the following which comes from one of only two songs written solely by guitarist Vincent Accardi on "The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me"?
"It's hard to be the better man
When you forget you're trying
It's hard to be the better man
When you're still lying"
9. At last, we come to "Daisy". Do you recognize this song?
"How darkly the dark hand met his end
He was withered and bony, exposed for a phony
But we heed the last words that he penned
Haste to disgrace the traitor. Do not wait til later"
10. Which "Daisy" song began with the opening words of Jesse Lacey's grandma's favorite hymn? The first few lines read as follows:
"Far away from any road
Grows my heart in solitude
Where no passer-by can see
On life's highway, God with thee"
Source: Author klinski_1987
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.