Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you're a Shakespeare buff, you'll get this one. Which Shakespeare play does Emilie Autumn quote in the song 'Opheliac'?
2. Which song on 'Opheliac' is based on letters that Emilie Autumn's ex-boyfriend wrote to her?
3. Which song on Disc 2 of the deluxe version of 'Opheliac' is a cappella, and based on a children's playground rhyme?
4. 'Gothic Lolita' is about the Japanese fashion style of the same name.
5. Which of these instruments does Emilie Autumn NOT play on any of her albums?
6. How much do the pills for the asylum inmates cost in 'Girls! Girls! Girls!'?
7. Which two songs on 'Fight Like a Girl' contain the line 'I should be home by now, someone will come for me'?
8. What was the name of the book released as a companion piece for 'Fight Like a Girl'?
9. Which song features the line 'the rain won't wash away the ashes underneath your nails today'?
10. What is the name of Emilie Autumn's backing band?
Source: Author Kankurette
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.