Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following was NOT a Billboard top 10 hit for No Doubt in the United States?
2. Which one of the following band members does not celebrate his birthday in August?
3. Which of the following artists have No Doubt NOT covered on a studio album?
4. Which one of the following people have not co-written a song featured on one of No Doubt's first 5 studio albums?
5. Which two band members pursued the same major in college?
6. Who has not directed any of No Doubt's first 14 videos?
7. Who has not appeared in any of No Doubt's first 14 videos?
8. Which one of the following things does not appear on the cover art of No Doubt's album, "Tragic Kingdom"?
9. Fill in the blank:
Bought and _____________ in the U.S.A.
10. Which of the following No Doubt songs has Adrian Young co-written?
11. Which two songs on No Doubt's album "Return of Saturn" were written exclusively by Gwen Stefani?
12. Which of the following was never a working title for a No Doubt song?
13. What was the name of the band Tom Dumont was in before he joined No Doubt?
14. Who is Magan?
15. Who is credited in the linear notes for the trumpet on No Doubt's self-titled debut album?
16. How many of No Doubt's songs featured on "Return of Saturn" have been officialy released in the US?
17. Gwen Stefani has made an appearance in a video by each of following artists, except:
18. What is the name of the fictional magazine that band is posing for in the "Don't Speak" video?
19. Which one of the following No Doubt albums features a hidden track?
20. Eric Stefani has written songs that have appeared on four of No Doubt's first five studio albums. Which No Doubt album does not feature a song written by Eric?
21. Which band member was supposed to play the police officer/security gaurd in No Doubt's "Ex-Girlfriend" video?
22. What is Tony Kanal's middle name?
23. Who is seated inside the shopping cart on the inside of the "Tragic Kingdom" booklet?
24. What was No Doubt's original name?
25. Which band member has the date "1969" tattooed on their inner right wrist?
Source: Author saturnchick23
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.