Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Shirley Bassey has sung three theme songs for the "James Bond" films. "Diamonds Are Forever" and "Moonraker" are two of them. Can you name the third?
2. In 1968, "Those Were the Days" was a chart topper in America and the UK. Who sang "Those Were the Days"?
3. Can you recall who sang "Total Eclipse of the Heart"?
4. Who did Tom Jones team up with, for the song "Mama Told Me Not to Come"?
5. What was the debut album by the Stereophonics called?
6. Who is the lead singer of the Manic Street Preachers?
7. "Fuzzy Logic", "Radiator" and "Phantom Power" are the work of what Welsh band?
8. Who was the Welsh band that charted in the U.S. and the UK charts in 1969, with the song "Come And Get It"?
9. Who was the male solo artist who sang "I Hear You Knocking", "Girls Talk" and "Queen Of Hearts"?
10. "Oh Julie" reached the number one slot on the UK singles chart in 1982. Who sang "Oh Julie"?
Source: Author Lord_Digby
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.