Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 60th place on the chart is "Voodoo Child" by The Jimi Hendrix Experience. Jimi Hendrix was born in Seattle, USA. Where did he die?
2. At 59 in the chart, which Elvis Presley single from 1960 shares the melody of an Italian standard "Oh Sole Mio"?
3. At 58 on the list, which Beatles record includes the line: "I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright"?
4. Sharing 56th place on the chart, which ex Beatle had a number one UK hit with "Woman"?
5. In joint 56th spot on the chart is another Beatles single, "Ticket To Ride". Which UK album, also the name of a film, is it taken from?
6. In number 55 spot on the chart, what was George Michael's first single as a solo artist, released in 1984 whilst he was still a member of Wham!?
7. At 54th position in the chart, which Elvis Presley single includes the lyrics: "Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so it goes some things are meant to be"?
8. In 53rd position, which Beatles song begins: "Got a good reason, for taking the easy way out"?
9. At number 52 in the chart "Heart Of Glass" by Blondie was number one in the UK for four weeks in 1979. What very successful album was the single taken from?
10. In 51st position, which ABBA single begins: "I don't wanna talk about the things we've gone through. Though it's hurting me now it's history. I've played all my cards and that's what you've done too. Nothing more to say, no more games to play"?
Source: Author Helmar
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.