Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who did not "B. Goode" when he landed himself three years in prison for inviting a minor Mexican girl across the border to work for him?
2. Were the good times really over for this future country singer when he was arrested in 1957 after trying to rob a Bakersfield tavern?
3. What jazz lady had a bad day when she was arrested for narcotics in her New York apartment in 1947?
4. What drummer and songwriter tried to make the best of the situation before he finally went insane but couldn't ease his worried mind and ended up attacking his mother with a hammer in 1983?
5. This musician chose a knife instead of a sexy pistol. Who was arrested and sent to Rikers Island metro jail for stabbing his girlfriend in 1978?
6. Who spent time inside on a drug conviction in 1994, just waiting for that "Train A' Comin'"?
7. Papa may not have gotten a brand new bag when he stole clothes from parked cars, but he did get a three-year sentence. What soul singer probably didn't feel good when, several years later, he was also charged for assaulting a police officer?
8. After being convicted of carrying a pistol, he escaped a chain gang and lived under an assumed name, but he was later arrested for killing a man in an argument over a woman. He avoided the gallows pole but was sentenced to up to 35 years, albeit not in Birmingham Jail. What blues man earned his clemency with a song?
9. Only God can judge this thug for life, but he was charged with sexual assault and served 11 months of a maximum 4.5-year sentence. Who felt like it was him against the world in prison?
10. What funk and soul group founder really got into something when he was busted for tax evasion and had to spend the night for 37 months in prison?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.