Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jim Morrison was not only a singer, but also a poet. Which of the following poetry books was NOT written by Morrison?
2. Who of the following authors is NOT said to have influenced Morrison?
3. In "People Are Strange", Jim Morrison says that "Faces came out of the_____" what?
4. "I see your hair is burnin' Hills are filled with fire ". From which song, sung by Jim Morrison, is this verse?
5. In "Riders on the Storm" Jim Morrison sings: "The world on you depends Our life will_______" what?
6. "Breakfast where the news is read Television children fed" from which song, sung by Jim Morrison, is this verse?
7. "Sun is shinin' deep beneath the sea But not enough for you and me and sunshine". Which song, sung by Jim Morrison contains this verse?
8. This song was originally part of the opera "Hauspostille' by Bertolt Brecht. In 1966, Jim Morrison sang it, as part of The Doors album, with the same name. What is the song?
9. While Jim Morrison was attending the Florida State University (FSU), he was arrested, but for what reason?
10. Jim Morrison's wisdom was widely reflected in his quotes. For example, "A friend is someone who gives you_________________________" what?
Source: Author DeepHistory
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.