Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song from the "Letters From the Underground" album has the chorus
"Can you help me?
Can you help me?
'cause I need to understand,
The truth behind our plan
Can you help me?"
2. True or False; The lyrics to the song "Last Man Alive" mention a "life belt"?
3. Which of these options completes this Levellers lyric?
"I dreamt I felt a steel knife ___________
A moment's hesitation before you kill the hope"
4. In "Cholera Well", what are the "The militia men are throwing dice" for?
5. Which word completes this Levellers lyric?
"You hear the common word of mouth
That backstreet talk just a hollow sound
Cos the hero _____ could not be found
And there's a lot of faking going down"
6. What completes these lines from the song "Accidental Anarchist"?
Get bigger every day
Falling down in to them
7. In which Levellers song would you hear these lines?
"I smoked the world,
Drunk dry the sea"
8. Which of these locations is NOT mentioned in the lyrics to the Levellers song "Pale Rider"?
9. In the lyrics to the Levellers song "Pour", what is the singer's "love" told to pour into their eyes?
10. "We have no off-shore accounts
No mountain of gold in a vault
We get by on _______
Living under assault"
Which of these options completes this Levellers lyric?
Source: Author Rowena8482
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.