Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which 1990 film did gangster Brian Hope respond "You call THIS going straight?" after his partner suggested they disguise themselves as women while trying to give up their life of crime?
2. In which film does the character Chi-Chi describe herself thus: "I'm the Latina Marilyn Monroe. I've got more legs than a bucket of chicken"?
3. Senator Kevin Keeley had the line "No one will dance with me. I think it's this dress. I told them white would make me look fat" in which 1996 comedy remake?
4. In which 1959 farce did Jerry gush to his friend Joe that he's engaged, and when Joe asked who the lucky girl was, Jerry responded "I am"?
5. Which thriller had the lead character dispensing "homespun wisdom" such as "A hobby should pass the time, not fill it", "A boy's best friend is his mother" and "I don't set a fancy table, but the kitchen's awful homey"?
6. After viewing himself as a woman in a mirror, Captain Henri Rochard said "I don't think I'll be called upon to defend my honor" in which 1949 WWII comedy?
7. In which 1982 comedy does Michael explain his shopping excursion to his roommate Jeff: "Those women were like animals. I saw this beautiful handbag. I was afraid to fight for it... The woman that finally bought the handbag I know did time. Now I don't have a decent handbag"?
8. "Women are insane! Who would do that more than once?" was Nick's exclamation after testing a wax strip on his leg in which 2000 comedy?
9. In which 1993 film does the title character lose her mask of disguise and, after being offered a hand, reply "no dear, I don't need a hand...I need a face"?
10. Which title character explained his fetish for cross-dressing with "I'm all man. I even fought in WWII. Of course, I was wearing women's undergarments under my uniform."?
Source: Author PDAZ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.