Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'The Silence of the Lambs' (1991), based on the Thomas Harris novel of the same name, starred which actor in his Academy Award-winning role as Dr. Hannibal Lecter?
2. Who directed the 2007 film 'Lions for Lambs', and starred in it alongside Meryl Streep and Tom Cruise?
3. Robert Conrad played Pappy Boyington in the 1970s TV show 'Baa Baa Black Sheep'. Who was Pappy Boyington?
4. In which 'Wallace and Gromit' animated film did Shaun the Sheep make his first appearance?
5. 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?' is a dystopian novel written by which American author?
6. 'Lamb to the Slaughter' was a short story featured in the 'Tales of the Unexpected' collection by which popular British author?
7. Over the years, 'The Sheep Look Up' has become one of the classics of dystopian science fiction. Who is the protagonist who lends his name to an environmental protest movement in the story?
8. Which science fiction novel by Matthew Thomas was sold with the tag-line 'A Novel About Exploding Sheep, Nostradamus, and the End of the World'?
9. 'Sheep' is a ten-minute long track on the album 'Animals', by which band?
10. Mareep and Flaaffy are sheep-like creatures from which popular series of video games for Nintendo devices?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.