Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The official lead single from Marina's sophomore album, "Electra Heart", was released in the UK on 20th March 2012. What was it called?
2. What album track from Marina's debut, "The Family Jewels", opens with the lyric "One track mind like a goldfish / Stuck inside my petri dish / I can't breathe and I can't smile / This better be worth my while"?
3. "The Family Jewels" was released in the UK in early 2010. It debuted and peaked at number five on the UK albums chart, but how many units did it sell in its first week?
4. Which alternative rock band did Marina perform live with at the NME Shockwaves Awards in 2010?
5. Marina's debut single was a double A-side consisting of "Mowgli's Road" and what other track that would go on to appear on her debut album?
6. Which album track from "Electra Heart" includes the lyrics "Back to zero here we go again / Racing down into oblivion / Back to zero here we go / I can feel it coming to the end, the end"?
7. Although Marina isn't overly popular in the United States, what position did "Electra Heart" debut and peak at on the Billboard 200?
8. Which American hip hop artist sampled Marina's track "I Am Not A Robot" on his song "You Are Not A Robot"?
9. What award was Marina nominated for, but failed to win, at the 2010 MTV EMAs (European Music Awards)?
10. The second UK single from "Electra Heart" was "Power & Control". It failed to officially chart due to low airplay and sales, but was nominated for the Popjustice £20 Music Prize. It finished in second place, but who won and with what song?
Source: Author hermitthefrog
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.