Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Many people head to this city to seek fame and fortune. This is where Hole was formed; what city is it?
2. This member of Sonic Youth had a hand in Hole's success. Who was it that produced Hole's first album?
3. What was the debut single from Hole's third studio album (it has the same name as the album)?
4. Between 1999 and 2000 Hole were nominated for four Grammy awards. Did they win any?
5. The band has had a number of personnel changes. In 1994 bassist Kristen Pfaff was found dead of an overdose. Who replaced her?
6. Courtney Love had quite a tumultuous childhood. She spent some time in a place called Hillcrest, which is what?
7. What is Courtney Love's birth name?
8. What part did Courtney play in the 1986 movie "Sid and Nancy"?
9. In which idyllic location did Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain get married?
10. In 2006 Love wrote a memoir. What is it called?
Source: Author ramonesrule
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.