Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song did this line come from: "All you could hear was ka-chunk, ka-chunk, ka-chunk."?
2. "I know that pride and summertime come before fall. Almost missed the bus, but Jesus gave me a wake-up call."
3. "It's over. Excuse my grammar, but the fat lady sung." What song did this line come from?
4. "And maybe this time, Maybe she's just the one you need." In which song would you hear this line?
5. "New boy in the neighborhood lives down stairs and it's understood." Which song would you have to listen to in order to hear that line?
6. In which song is the line, "She really suits the band and we're gonna get far 'cause it's in God's hands"?
7. "I jumped out and saved her life, then asked her to be my wife.
She said, 'No I'll never marry you!'" In what song would this line be heard?
8. In which song would you find, "So wreckless for all these years, I crashed into a wall"?
9. "I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do." What song is this line found in?
10. In which song would "Round and round the world will turn. Lessons taught and lessons learned" be heard?
Source: Author moog36
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.