Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Cause I know that I let you down, and I don't want to deal with that." From which of the songs below did these lyrics come?
2. "I've been housing all this doubt, and insecurity and I've been locked inside that house, all the while you hold the key." Which song do these lyrics belong to?
3. "I tried to move you, but you just wouldn't budge, I tried to hold your hand but you'd rather hold your grudge." Which of these songs do these lyrics belong to?
4. "You said I know that this will hurt, but if I don't break your heart things will just get worse." Which of these songs do these lyrics come from?
5. "Cause lately it just seems to me like we're got the letters A.D.D. branded into our mentality, we simply can't focus on anything." From which song do these lyrics come?
6. "Lately the weather has been so bipolar, and consequently so have I."
Which of the following songs do these lyrics come from?
7. Here's an easy one: "I'm a little more than useless, and I never knew I knew this was gonna be the day, gonna be the day that I would do something right, do something right for once."
8. "Give me a solution and watch me run with it, you gave me a solution, what have I done with it?" Which song are these lyrics off of?
9. "Opinions are immunities to being told you're wrong, paper, rock, and scissors they all have their pros and cons."
10. Which of the Relient K band members owned the car that the band was named after?
Source: Author lyssab
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.