Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who had a hit with "Poor Little Fool" in 1958?
2. Whoever could forget that great rock'n'roll song, "Rock Around the Clock"? Who had a hit with this song in 1954/55?
3. Who had a hit with "Kansas City" in 1959?
4. What a great title for a rock and roll song - "Be-Bop-A-Lula". Who had a hit with this great song in 1956?
5. Who would ever forget that great rock and roll song "Peggy Sue"? Who had a hit with this song in 1957?
6. Who had a hit with the song "Chantilly Lace" in 1958?
7. Who had a hit with "Wake Up Little Susie" in 1957?
8. "Great Balls of Fire" was one of the greatest rock and roll songs. Who had a hit with this song in 1957?
9. Who had a hit with "Tutti Frutti" in 1956?
10. Who had a hit in 1955 with "Maybellene"?
Source: Author wenray
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.