Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which blues artist was discovered in prison?
2. Which blues artist was said to have sold his soul to the devil at the crossroads?
3. Complete the song title: "Three hundred pounds of..."
4. Which of these songs was not by John Lee Hooker?
5. Which blind blues musician made clicking sounds to enable him to see how far away things were?
6. Which of these songs, performed by Howlin' Wolf, was actually written by Howlin' Wolf himself?
7. What was Howlin' Wolf's real name?
8. How many tracks did Robert Johnson record and over how long a period?
9. Who did the original version of "When The Levee Breaks"?
10. Elvis Presley's "That's All Right" was originally a blues song by which artist?
Source: Author emmacatt
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.