Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does 'B.B.' in B.B. King's name actually stand for?
2. 'Blackie' is the preferred guitar of which modern legend?
3. Which of the following groups played at Woodstock in 1969?
4. What was the myth surrounding Robert Johnson's death?
5. Which of the following is NOT a Stevie Ray Vaughan album?
6. Which Irish rock group did Gary Moore used to play with?
7. Hendrix played 'I hear my train____?'
8. The main influence on Eric Clapton's style was arguably who?
9. Which Led Zeppelin member played the keyboards in addition to his main instrument?
10. Who was McKinley Morganfield better known as?
11. What was the nickname of Donald Dunn, the bass player?
12. Which of the following has not appeared in either Blues Brothers or Blues Brothers 2000?
13. Was Albert King left handed?
14. Who managed The Jimi Hendrix Experience?
15. The 'Legends' blues club in Chicago is owned by?
Source: Author Slowhand
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.