Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Time to Go Home', a song about bringing soldiers home from war, was a 2006 Hit for which reggae-influenced band?
2. 'Another summer day, has come and gone away, in Paris and Rome, but I wanna go home...' Who wrote and sang these lyrics in 2005?
3. 'Drinking all night, got into a fight, well I feel so broke up, I want to go home...' Lyrics from which Beach Boys song?
4. 'Who Says You Can't Go Home?' Well not this band, obviously...
5. A very famous band, although not quite such a famous song - which group sang 'When I Get Home'?
6. Rather an obscure one this - another song entitled 'Time to Go Home', this one is from the 1998 album 'Don't Stop the Carnival'. Which American singer-songwriter sang it?
7. Moving away from Pop into Musicals, 'Bring Him Home' is one of the best known songs from 'Les Miserables'. Who wrote the French novel on which it was based?
8. Another song called 'Home'. Not by Bublé this time, this version is from a Disney film, sung by a young girl who, not surprisingly, wants to go home. Which film?
9. 'Come Home To Me' was written by American singer/songwriter Ernie Halter, and is the seventh track on his 2010 album 'Franklin & Vermont'. It was covered by a far more famous teen idol in 2011. Who?
10. 'Go Home' is the third track on the self-titled 2010 album by which English singer-songwriter? Clue: the answer is also the heroine of 'Pygmalion' and 'My Fair Lady'
Source: Author elbandito999
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.