Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who sang so heavenly about his love with these lines?
"Can it be that I'm in love
With an angel from above"
2. Who was sorry for himself and sang about his unfaithful girl with these lines?
"Cheating me with lies again
Making me remember when"
3. Who added this woman to his collection with these words?
"What game do you think you're playing
She cried right from the heart"
4. Who asked themselves a question with these few word?
"No broken hearts for us
Cos we love each other"
5. Who needed to visit a doctor after singing this?
"Just the way that you say goodnight to me
Brings that feeling on inside of me"
6. Who could not wait any longer for love with these lines?
"When I first saw you
With your smile so tender"
7. Who wanted to join the circus after a near death experience with these words?
"I die each time
I hear this sound"
8. Who had already left us before we heard him say?
"And as life travels on
And things do go wrong".
9. He thought we didn't know how he felt when he sang this?
"Maybe tomorrow a new romance
No more sorrow but that's the chance".
10. Who gave us a timely history lesson with these lines? (they don't write songs like this anymore)
"If queen Isabella hadn't hocked her jewels
Source: Author shipyardbernie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.