Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Felix Hoffmann, the inventor who created Bayer aspirin, was born in which country?
2. Jacques Cousteau invented quite a few things during his life. Which of the following was one of them?
3. Which Italian physicist invented the barometer to measure air pressure?
4. J. Presper Eckert invented the first general purpose digital computer called what?
5. Which of the following creations was NOT invented by famed inventor Alfred Nobel?
6. What is the last of the woman named Melitta who invented the coffee filter in 1908?
7. Called "the Edison of Europe", Thomas Parker is widely credited with inventing what in the 1880s?
8. Erno Rubik, the inventor of the Rubik's Cube, invented which other puzzle that many consider even more difficult than his namesake cube?
9. What is the name of the American teenager who invented thermal earmuffs in 1873?
10. Using the first letters of the nine previous correct answers, spell out the last name of the inventor whose creation brought about the era of mass communication in Renaissance Europe?
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.