Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What battle is Crazy Horse most remembered for?
2. What year was Crazy Horse born?
3. What people did he come from?
4. What quality made his people choose him as chief?
5. Something was discovered in the Black Hills, the sacred grounds of Crazy Horse's people. The government offered to buy it, but the tribal leaders refused. What was discovered?
6. In the Battle of the Rosebud, who did Crazy Horse square off with?
7. After Little Bighorn, Crazy Horse and his followers fled. The following spring, under a promise of his own reservation he and 800 followers surrendered. What fort did he surrender at?
8. After Crazy Horse was constrained to the Red Cloud Agency, the other chiefs resented Crazy Horse's fame.
9. Why did Crook order Crazy Horse's arrest?
10. Crazy Horse was bayonetted in a struggle during his arrest and died a short time later. What date did he die?
Source: Author blondangel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.