Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Several stories involving political decoys have surrounded this leader, but one of the more interesting tales involved the death of actor Leslie Howard. Which man's alleged body double died in a plane crash with Howard?
2. Sometimes a person can't even pretend to be his own double. Which actor failed to make it to the final round in a lookalike contest dedicated to him?
3. Latif Yahia, the body double for this dictator's son, was forced to undergo plastic surgery to complete the illusion. Which leader was it?
4. One of the most famous alleged body doubles was William Campbell. He was rumored to have taken the place of which musician in the 1960s?
5. So many conspiracy theories surrounded the death of this leader that it perhaps wasn't surprising that a story arose that his assassin was actually a Soviet-provided body double. Which leader was it?
6. The Bisley Boy was another alleged impersonator. Whose place was he rumored to have taken?
7. Michael Clayton's resemblance to this comedian was so convincing that Clayton allegedly claimed to be him. Which master of improvisation was it?
8. This dictator was alleged to have several body doubles, one of whom was murdered in 1945 to give the impression that the leader was dead. Which dictator was it?
9. These actors bore such a resemblance to each other that they reportedly had coffee mugs with each other's name on them. Which actors were they?
10. The story of this man's body double was so famous that it was made into a movie, "I was Monty's Double". Which Monty was it?
Source: Author PDAZ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.