Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At what battle did Stonewall Jackson die?
2. Alexander Hamilton died in a duel with Aaron Burr. How did the duel come about?
3. Wolfe and Montcalm confronted each other on the Plains of Abraham in a key battle in the French and Indian War. How did they fare?
4. Which president died on the fiftieth anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence?
5. Who did NOT perish at the Alamo?
6. How did famed explorer Henry Hudson meet his end?
7. Which famous American died under mysterious circumstances?
8. What famous Indian Leader died at the Battle of Wounded Knee?
9. Pocahontas intervened to save the life of what explorer?
10. Robert Ford is the assassin of:
Source: Author robert362
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.