Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who wrote pamphlets in support of the revolution? Key works include "Common Sense" and "The Crisis".
2. Who reportedly said, "Give me liberty or give me death"?
3. Who organized the Seneca Falls Convention?
4. Did Benjamin Franklin invent the telephone?
5. Who was the main author of the Declaration of Independence?
6. Who was the author of "Uncle Tom's Cabin"?
7. James Otis said this very famous quote "No taxation without _________
8. Who was vice president under Jackson who supported "Nullification"?
9. Was William Bradford the founder of the Plymouth Colony?
10. Who helped improve the steamboat?
Source: Author patriots21
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.