Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. William and Mary were important figures in English History. Where is the College of William and Mary located?
2. Pocahontas is forever associated with the man that she saved from death. Who was he?
3. Mason and Dixon were surveyors who gave us the 'line' that bears their name. When did they do their survey?
4. Billy the Kid is forever linked with this lawman.
5. It is hard to think of Alexander Hamilton without also thinking of Aaron Burr. One reason for the antagonism between the two was due to Hamilton's efforts to prevent Burr from winning a Presidential election. Burr lost. Who won?
6. Similarly, mention of the Hatfields inevitably leads to thoughts of the McCoys. What two neighboring states were involved in this feud?
7. Mention of Jimmy Hoffa brings to mind the word 'disappearance'. Prior to that, however, he was known for his intense conflict with this man.
8. Why is Wallis Simpson famous?
9. When one hears the name of Meriweather Lewis, one instantly thinks of William Clark. When one hears of Lewis and Clark, one thinks of Sacajawea. What was her tribe?
10. Henry Stanley is best known for finding David Livingstone. Where did this happen?
Source: Author robert362
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.