Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am a well known actor - and a colour of a sombre hue. What is my name?
2. I am a somewhat controversial author - and a warm hair colour. Do you know who I am?
3. I am an American writer associated more perhaps with westerns - and a nicely dull colour that is rather depressing in hue. Do you know my name?
4. I am an Australian author - and a colour usually associated with purity. Who am I, mate?
5. I was a well known politician and a founding member of the Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster in Northern Ireland - and a multi-coloured soft woollen fabric. Do you know who I am?
6. I am an English Poet and writer of the 18th century - and a muted colour often associated with the elderly. What is my name?
7. I was a Dutch Prince who went on to become a King of England - and a vivid shade between red and yellow. By what three word title was I more commonly known?
8. I was a British Statesman with Liberal leanings - and the colour often ascribed to hair when it goes white with age. Can you tell me who I am?
9. I am a full on rock and roll singer - and a lovely soft colour very flattering to the ladies. I'm sure you've all heard of me. I am?
10. I was once Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - and a dark colour, the colour of mud. Can you name me?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.