Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This American Confederate general was known as a skilled military engineer; he lent his nickname to the orange Dodge Charger car in "The Dukes of Hazzard" (1979-1985) TV series.
2. This Hong Kong-American martial artist, who starred in "Enter the Dragon" (1973), is considered one of the most influential pop culture icons of the 20th century.
3. This American comic book writer was best remembered for creating some of the most memorable superheroes in the Marvel Universe, which include Doctor Strange, Iron Man, and Thor.
4. The founding father of Singapore, this tenacious politician was the first Prime Minister of the tiny island nation, serving from 1959 to 1990.
5. This American singer and songwriter, known for her gothic rock style, is the lead vocalist of the rock band Evanescence.
6. Some notable works of this visionary Taiwanese-American film director and producer include "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" (2000) and "Life of Pi" (2012).
7. This Hong Kong-born American singer is the first Chinese singer to perform at the Oscars; she lent her voice to the titular character in the Mandarin version of "Mulan" (1998).
8. This celebrated English actor is known for his memorable roles as Count Dooku in the "Star Wars" prequel trilogy (1999-2005) and Saruman in the "Lord of the Ring" trilogy (2001-2003).
9. This American novelist, who penned "To Kill a Mockingbird" (1960), was the recipient of the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction in 1961.
10. In recognition of his tremendous effort in inventing the World Wide Web, this English computer scientist was the awarded the Turing Award in 2016.
Source: Author Matthew_07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.