Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. British funnyman Rowan Atkinson starred in this self-titled comedy TV series, originally aired in the UK from the year 1990 to 1995. His character always wore his trademark brown suit. Also, his stuffed toy, a teddy bear, was featured prominently throughout the series. Which TV series was being described here?
2. This American drama series originally aired on ABC from 2004 to 2010 and spanned a total of six seasons with 121 episodes, featured the famous twin brothers Jacob and The Man in Black. The former always wore white or light-colored shirts while the latter was often seen wearing black or dark clothes. Later, a plane crashed on the island and a series of strange events happened one after another. Which TV series was this?
3. Shaggy was always seen wearing the same green t-shirt in this animated TV series that was first aired in 1969. With the help from his pet dog, a great dane, and three other friends - Fred, Daphne and Velma, they solved supernatural mysteries. The title of this popular TV series took its name from the name of the dog. Which TV show was being described here?
4. Sue Sylvester was the diabolical cheerleading coach in McKinley High. She was synonymous with her trademark tracksuit, which she wore in almost every episode of this popular musical drama TV series that premiered in 2009. What was the name of the TV show?
5. The character of Sheldon Cooper, best known for his catchphrase "Bazinga!", was played by Jim Parsons. Throughout the TV series, Sheldon was often seen wearing superheroes t-shirts, such as Flash, Superman and Green Lantern. Which popular sitcom, debuted in 2007 in the US, fit the description?
6. This 1975 musical horror movie, starring Susan Sarandon and Barry Bostwick, featured a transsexual mad scientist, Dr. Frank-N-Furter who wore a corset and fishnet stockings. Also, this movie featured Rocky Horror, who wore gold lame shorts. Which movie was this?
7. "Glamour" magazine named Audrey Hepburn's little black dress as the most famous dress of all time. Which 1961 romantic comedy movie, starring Hepburn as the naive Holly Golightly, saw her wearing this little black Givenchy dress?
8. Judy Garland starred as Dorothy Gale who was famous for the clothes that she wore in the movie - a blue gingham dress. She was also noted for her ruby slippers in the movie. Based on the novel written by L. Frank Baum, which 1939 musical movie did Dorothy appear in?
9. Keanu Reeves starred as the computer hacker, Neo in this 1999 science-fiction movie. He was perhaps most famous for the black leather trench coat that he wore in the movie. Which of the following movies featured Neo in his stylist trench coat?
10. Directed by Tim Burton, this 2010 fantasy adventure movie featured several imaginative and creative characters, such as the Mad Hatter, the White Queen, the Red Queen, and the twin Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Mia Wasikowska, who played the role of Alice, wore the trademark pale blue dress in this movie. Which movie was this?
Source: Author Matthew_07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.