Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the founder of the Church of Christ Scientists?
2. Who created Hull House in the Chicago slums?
3. Who was Nellie Bly?
4. Who wrote 'Silent Spring'?
5. Who was the congresswoman from Michigan who successfully added sex discrimination as a resolution in the 1962 Civil Rights Act?
6. Who was the author who earned a living by writing publicity statements?
7. Who was the first woman elected Chief of the Cherokee Nation?
8. Who was known as the 'Bird Woman'?
9. Who was the first African-American woman to deliver the keynote address at the convention of a major political party?
10. Who was the first Hispanic woman to be named Surgeon General of the U.S.?
Source: Author finlady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.