Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who said the following quote originally: 'Any man who hates dogs and babies can't be all bad'?
2. 'Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing' was originally said by whom?
3. What was the original version of the quote 'the opera ain't over till the fat lady sings'?
4. 'Elementary, my dear Watson' is in a 'Sherlock Holmes' mystery.
5. What is the actual quote that Leo Durocher said?
6. What is the actual quote by William Tecumseh (who was facing pressure to become candidate for President in 1884)?
7. What did Neil Armstrong MEAN to say on the moon?
8. What did Gertrude Stein really write in her poem 'Sacred Emily' when it was first published?
9. Did Willie Sutton say 'Because that's where the money is' as an explanation as to why he robbed a bank?
10. What did Casey Stengel (manager of the New York Mets) actually say?
Source: Author ladymacb29
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.