Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I won the the Heisman Trophy in 1968 and had a successful career in the NFL. I starred in the 1974 film "The Towering Inferno", the "Naked Gun" films and television ads for Hertz rental car company. I was acquitted of the murder of my ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman. I was convicted of felony armed robbery and kidnapping in Las Vegas, Nevada. Who am I?
2. I made a fortune in the hotel and real estate industry. I built a reputation for my tyrannical behavior which earned me the nickname "Queen of Mean". I refused to pay a construction company for renovating my new mansion which led to a tax evasion investigation. I eventually got arrested for income tax evasion because "only the little people pay taxes". Who am I?
3. I made money as an actress performing in such movies as the 1988 film "Beetlejuice",the 1989 film "Heathers" and the 1990 film "Edward Scissorhands". In 2001, I was arrested on shoplifting charges in Beverly Hills, California for stealing merchandise at a Saks Fifth Avenue department store. Who am I?
4. I made money as a home decorating guru who had a television and magazine titled "Living". In 2004, I was convicted of securities fraud relating to the ImClone stock insider trading case. Who am I?
5. I made my fortune as the CEO of the Death Row record label. I once dangled rapper Vanilla Ice over a hotel balcony over a royalties dispute. I also threatened to assault the heads of the Ruthless Records record label with lead pipes and baseball bats to convince them release the contracts of several rap artists. I've been arrested seven times between 1987 and 2015. Who am I?
6. Our father was a rich corporate executive. We decided to murder our parents on August 20, 1989 in Beverly Hills, California. The motive for the murder was believed to be to receive a large inheritance. We claimed during the trial that we were sexually and psychologically abused by our parents. Our defense didn't work and we were sentenced to life in prison. Who are we?
7. I made a lot of money as a television spokesperson for Subway restaurants. In 2015, I had to plead guilty for having inappropriate relations with minors. My house was raided by the FBI after evidence of my misconduct was found on my friend's computer. Who am I?
8. I was the heir of fortune from my family's large chemical company. During the 1980s, I established an amateur wrestling facility at my family's Foxcatcher Farm in Pennsylvania. In 1996, I killed Olympic wrestling gold medalist Dave Schultz on the estate. I pleaded insanity during the murder trial but the courts convicted me of third degree murder. Who am I?
9. I made my fortune as a record producer. I developed the "Wall of Sound" recording music production formula at the Gold Star Studios during the 1960s. I was convicted of second degree murder for the 2003 death of actress Lana Clarkson. I claimed the death was an "accidental suicide" even though we were both in my mansion at the time of the death. Who am I?
10. I was the starting quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons between 2001 and 2006. In 2006, I became the first quarterback to run for over 1,000 yards in NFL history. In 2007, I pleaded guilty to federal charges for unlawful interstate dog fighting for my participation in the Bad Newz Kennels dog fighting ring. Who am I?
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.