Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. He was not your average Joe. He belonged to the Chicago syndicate, but was caught by the F.B.I. in 1983. What was his name?
2. After his conviction for seven murders, Joseph 'The Ear' broke the code of silence in 2004. What was his full name?
3. This Joe was the first to publically admit the existence of the American Mafia. He also published his memoirs. What was the book called?
4. Joseph 'The Animal' was known as a vicious killer and savage hit man, once supposedly chewing off the ear of another man. What was this Boston mobster's full name?
5. What was the last name of Abe 'Kid Twist', another mob snitch?
6. This gangster was a drug lord in Harlem, NY, in the late 1960s and early 70s. Whose story was the basis for the film "American Gangster"?
7. This man was born in Brooklyn, NY, in 1943 and provided inspiration for the book "Wiseguy", and the film "Goodfellas". What was his name?
8. Tommaso was born in Sicily in 1928 and worked there for the Mafia as a teenager. What was his last name?
9. Born in New York, this man became involved with the Medellin drug cartel in the 1970s via his Colombian wife and her family and friends. What was his name?
10. This man bullied his way into the Gambino and Colombo families in the 1960s and 70s, and rose in the ranks as a hit man. What was his name?
Source: Author alexis722
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.