Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was known as "Bloody Mary"?
2. Who was "Typhoid Mary"?
3. In 1692 Mary Easty was hanged, but for what crime?
4. Mary Surratt was tried, convicted and sentenced to death for conspiracy to do what?
5. Why was Mary, Queen of Scots beheaded?
6. Why was Mary Bell sent to prison at the tender age of 12?
7. Mary Cotton was executed for which crime?
8. Why was Mary Jane Fiesta Velosa sentenced to death?
9. Who was named "The Michigan Strychnine Saint"?
10. Why was Mary Parker hanged in 1692?
Source: Author chris1162
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.