Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First American President to serve two non-consecutive terms
2. Patron saint of sailors, whose name also refers to an atmospheric phenomenon
3. Grammy Award winning R&B singer famous for the song "Midnight Train to Georgia"
4. Actor who played Winston Zeddemore in several "Ghostbusters" films
5. Aviator famous for ditching an airliner in the Hudson River
6. Former American boxer nicknamed "The Golden Boy"
7. Played the character Gamora in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
8. Hall of Fame pitcher for the Minnesota Twins
9. Former president and CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment
10. Astronaut who flew during Project Mercury and Gemini
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.